December 3, 2010

first time to drive north since a long time

After beeing at the bottem, beeing in Ushuaia and had an awesome time in Torres del Paine, saying good by to Salli, Brad and Mick it was time for me to turn my handlebar north and ride the long way up to Buenas Aires. A full tank, a full head, empty wallet. Beeing happy that I'm fit, beeing sad that this long trip is now going to the end.
Lhea, my bike needs a brake and some love. She has carried me all the way down without beeing a problem but now I feel that she is as tired as everything that I have and as I'm. Freaking hell.. everything is realy fucked up.. ;)
Driving up noth on Ruta 3 for over 3000km in 4 days. Sleeping next to the the road in a kind of nothing. Getting warmer every kilometer. It's boring and straight and the only thought is it to be bring Lhea back home..



So enjoy the last kilometers before entering a diferet World.





No comments:

Post a Comment